Ah, Christmas. Time for stressful shopping, overeating, and spending time with those people that we avoid for the rest of the year... I mean, why are the holidays so stressful? Probably because we have always been told they were supposed to be perfect. Remember Miracle on 34th street? and It's a wonderful life? sure the holidays were perfect there.

Not that I'm having a bad holiday. I have a wonderful wife, home, family and career.
Perhaps things are not so bad after all. Whats a little stress to remind you of how good you truly have it the rest of the year.

Although for me, every time a bell rings, a student gets their degree.

Ring, Ring, ring....

1 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

So is this your waying of telling me that you are avoiding me? HaHa I make it easy on you by living 1800 miles away! It was really good seeing you guys last week we love you!
Marci