so I havent broken down exactly how much it costs me to go to school, but it is alot. which means, it is costing me a lot to write this blog. i blame the internet. and its phenomenal accessibility provided by the University of Utah. therefore it is not my fault.
as I am supposed to be learning about policy analysis at present, i would suggest a inclusive policy which provides for the Handler-Hasenfeld poverty construction theory, with an emphasis on the supply of cheap labor with major focus on the Schneider-Ingram-DeLeon axis diagram for a more functional explanation.
ya, thats why I'm typing a blog entry. I realize that to my faithful blogging public i have been few and far between, however remember, absence makes the heart go wander. so please return, and I promise, no more theory, but increased concrete application.

2 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

love it and agree that who i was is what made what i am! Now your post here flew right over my head. I suppose I am not paying enough to understand it!

Cameron's Corner said...

Dude. I googled pretty much your entire post and I've concluded (based on the lack of search results for 90% of your posts) that you are very very good at talking out of your Eh, Double Ess. Keep it up. I still have a lot to learn.