I was sitting at my desk on Tuesday and my boss came in. Not my supervisor, but the big boss. He looked at me and told me I looked terrible. As he said, I look like I'd been hit by a truck. Unfortunately I do not believe he was talking about me looking sick. Apparently, a nice button-up shirt and tan pants don't dont qualify as appropriate dress.

After he left, my co-worker told me that was a hint from the big cheese to put on a tie.



Thanks captain....



So yesterday and today, I have sported a tie, and although its not horrible, I dont practice wearing one on Sunday. Perhaps the worst part is that people keep asking me if I have court.



I guess thats why I liked knowing what I would wear everyday.


Yes, there are benefits to having a uniform. And a properly fitted bicycle. But this one was pretty sweet.

2 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

So where is the picture of you with a tie on? You can get really good ties at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for only 10 bucks! I know I sound like your mother.... and with that being the case we had some watermelon this week that tasted just like candy!

Cameron's Corner said...

Why do you have 2 pens? Is it because people always ask to borrow one and then don't give it back? Or maybe one of them is one of those sweet James Bond/Charlies Angels pens that is REALLY a camera/voice recorder, DNA verifier and bomb all in one.

Sorry I asked.