Yet another week has passed without any word from Cacciato. Not really, I didn't know the guy but Tim's still searching. Anyway, I dont have much to say this week, it's spring break (insert obligatory WOOHOO! here) but I have no racy pictures to post, yet. Some problem with the developer and "losing" my role of film, but some vice detective wants to talk to me... I dont know.
I did however hear this song on the radio and I really liked it. Occasionally I stumble across a song, and after cursing loudly and rubbing my toe, I listen to it over and over again. This one is by Linkin Park, who I thought I didn't really like but after sampling the album I discovered I really did.
The song is called "Hands Held High." Be advised there are two "adult" words, well, one used twice, but good song nonetheless.

Let's take a listen...



And there you have it, your, ummm, feel good for friday song. Kinda.

WOOHOO! spring break!

0 comments: