Not too long ago I posted some pictures of my garden. I'm sure that you can scroll down and see them. Here are some updated pictures. I know, the garden seems kinda boring, but I have no children and this is what I am raising now. So enjoy. We also ate the first strawberry. It was delicious. Albeit a little small.





Peas, Beans, Corn












Peppers, Cucumbers, Strawberries
Pumpkins!


We had a little issue with the pumpkins, they just didn't want to grow. They have finally sprouted and we look forward to the fall harvest. I imagine they will end up being the size of the decorative pumpkins you get in the fall, but at least we saved 15 cents
a pound!
Here's to garrrrrdening.

1 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Perfect if your pumpkins are small you will be able to mail me one. My very first home grown pumpking from 'da brother. Sometimes I would rather be raising a garrrrden they don't fight, and if they are screaming you can't hear them.