Yes, this whole blogging thing gets away from me. I haven't the constant time or patience to do it. Of course I will continue, but try as I might, it may not be every day. Aside from the constant lamentations about blogging, we went on vacation this weekend. Look at these cool pictures!











OK, so no one had a camera. I do have one picture taken with my cell phone however. This is near where we camped. Also enjoy these photos from the interweb!




or look here for a photo journey!

Maybe next time we will have a camera. But the history is great other wise. We also found rocks. Geodes to be specific.

Ours weren't quite this cool, but we didn't have much time to look around. We need to go back just for the rocks. maybe next time.

1 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Are you going to sale your rocks in front of your house? I know a man (he was a boy) that had some success doing this... A vacation how nice, I get to go to Disney World in 12 days!